Seeking Commercial Construction Superintendents to work with Commercial Projects that may include Government Healthcare projects, Schools, Industrial and more
Detailed Work Activities:
- Schedule and coordinate all subcontractors and building activities.
- Monitor quality.
- Administer weekly job-site meetings.
- Take complete responsibility for overall project schedule.
- Produce daily field reports.
- Prepare safety reports and monitor safety compliance.
- Read or understand construction specifications and plans.
- Direct and coordinate activities of workers or trades.
- Inspect project operations to determine specification compliance.
- Read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts.
- Resolve or assist workers in resolving work problems.
- Establish work goals and motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Prepare reports.
- Analyzes and resolves worker problems and recommend motivational plans
- Records information, such as personnel, production, and operational data, on specified forms and reports.
- Directs and leads workers engaged in construction activities.
- Trains workers in construction methods and operation of equipment.
- Locates, measures, and marks location and placement of structures and equipment.
- Coordinates with staff and worker to ensure production and personnel problems are resolved.
- Analyzes and plans installation and construction of equipment and structures.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of construction trades workers.
- Examines and inspects work progress, equipment and construction sites to verify safety and ensure that specifications are met.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods and equipment performance to increase efficiency and safety.
- Reads specifications, such as blueprints and data, to determine construction requirements.